The personal data controller is DILUS LABS S.L., with registered address at Carrer Mestral, 7, 08507 Santa Eugènia de Berga (Barcelona), Spain.
The purpose of our personal data processing may consist of:
* Managing your business and/or contractual relationship with DILUS LABS S.L.
* Using your information as a DILUS LABS S.L. point of contact
* Sending you information about DILUS LABS S.L. professional field
* Responding to enquiries or questions you send via our website.
DILUS LABS S.L. legitimate interest in maintaining our relationship with you and/or your consent where applicable. Consequently DILUS LABS S.L. will gather and process your data while our relationship remains in force and as long as you do not withdraw your consent to our processing of your data. When your personal data are no longer required for the purposes for which they were gathered, we will store them securely until they are finally erased.
DILUS LABS S.L. may also transfer your personal data:
* to subcontracted service providers to deliver services (e.g. web hosting, data analysis, provision of information technology and related infrastructure, customer service, sending emails, auditing and other services)
* to other companies we work with for specific products or services
* to comply with applicable laws and requests from public authorities.
We hereby notify you that at any time you may exercise your legal right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, restrict our processing, object to our processing, data portability and to withdraw your consent at any time by writing to: Carrer Mestral, 7 08507 Santa Eugènia de Berga (Barcelona), Spain, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . You may also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.